Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On my way to work in the mornings..

First I will start by saying that since 6th grade I have listened to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning. I love them! But, lately I have been listening to a new radio show called Bobby Bones. We just recently got it in Lubbock and their show is hilarious. SO entertaining. I listen to them everyday on my way to work. Today, they had a bit called "Helium Idol". Some of the members of the show inhaled helium and sang random songs. I seriously laughed so hard, I am sure the people in the cars next to me thought I was crazy. They are out of Austin, so I don't think I will get to listen to them on the radio once I move back to DFW. BUT I know I can listen online and that makes me happy. Has anyone else ever listened to them? If you haven't, you should. I always like starting out my day laughing, it just makes the rest of the day a little better!

No comments: