Saturday, April 18, 2009

42 Day Challenge

So, Tanna my friend Robin's friend, has proposed a 42 day challenge and I am going to do it! Here are the guidelines:

1. No sweets.
2. Fried foods are out. (they are killers to your workouts)
3. No more than 20 ounces of coke/soda a day. That means NO larges. Even from Sonic. That means you gotta get the medium people.
4. 3-6 workouts a week. The more you do, the more results.

5. Drink at least 4 bottles of water a day.

I think this is going to be great! I will be able to get in shape for the wedding and hopefully train myself after that and make it a "lifestyle" instead of a diet! I'm really excited, we are doing it as a team and Tanna is going to track the results! If you want to join, go to her blog and e-mail her! Do it before tomorrow night, because we start on Monday!

No comments: