Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NEED PRAYERS!

I just got an e-mail from my mom about a family friend that I have know since high school. It said:

I just got off the phone with one of my dear friends from Texas, April Leonard. She was at church on Easter Sunday with her family; husband, John, and her 2 sons Jared (22) and Austin (17). Jared collapsed soon after they arrived and was taken by ambulance where he is still in ICU. The doctors are not expecting him to live. Therefore, April called me and asked me to pray for a miracle. All they know at this point is that his heart is only functioning at 10 to 15% so they are not able to do as many tests as they would like to do. He also has a good bit of swelling on his brain. The doctors are not sure if he had a seizure, a stroke, or possibly an aneurysm.

I was in shock when I read the e-mail. I am so sad. I know many of you don't know Jared, but please say a prayer for him. He is so young with so much ahead of him. I hope that God can work this miracle and he can pull through.

No comments: