Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy Week!

Sorry I have not been blogging about progress or much of anything lately. This week is incredibly busy for me! I am administering the TEEG (practice TAKS) test to my second graders today and tomorrow. They want to do well so bad, so hopefully they will. I told all of them I would buy them MacDonald's if they make a 100! On Thursday, I am leaving for Dallas. I am taking my Bridal Portraits on Friday, (Yay!!) Then, I have a job fair on Monday. Say a prayer for me :) The next 2 months are about to get crazy for me, but I love it!!

In challenge news..I lost 2 pounds last week! I am proud of myself for workout out as much as I said I would. This week, I need to work on drinking more water everyday. That's tough for me! Well, I hope everyone had a successful first week and good luck this week beauties!!

2 comments:

Ashlye Bickston said...

hey it's me! i love you!

Ashlye Bickston said...

yeah please help me make mine more cute!! hahaha