Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 2

Today was pretty good for me. I'm pretty tired and having no sugar is pretty hard for me. I was craving chocolate ALL day. I have heard many girls say it, but I really think that the fact that I can't have it makes me want it more. That's when I pop in a piece of gum! I got a bunch of different kinds at the store today. My favorite is the cinnamon kind, I feel like it really curbs my hunger. It is sugar free of course! :) I had a bowl of Special K cereal with banana's for breakfast, a hard boiled egg and a cheese stick for lunch, and whole wheat pasta for dinner. I also drank all my water today and one 12 oz. Coke Zero. To everyone who likes Coke or Dr. Pepper, I suggest drinking it. It's not bad at all. I always thought it would be gross until I tried it, and I really like it! I hope all you ladies have had a good second day!

No comments: