Saturday, February 28, 2009

March!

I am so excited that tomorrow is the first day of March. March has ALWAYS been my favorite month. For Matt and I, so much happens in this month. Both of our birthday's are in March and over spring break, and both Matt's sister and dad's birthdays are in March too. In March, the weather starts to warm up and it is so beautiful outside. This year, spring break is going to be a very busy one for me. Matt and I are having our engagement pictures and I am having my Bridal Shower. I have to do lots of wedding stuff and I cant wait! I also have a few of my friends showers to attend and of course we get to celebrate our birthdays! Matt and I will have been engaged for ONE year on March 21st. I can't believe how fast time flies. It just seems like yesterday! We only have 4 more months till we are husband and wife! We are both more than ready. Well, I hope you enjoy the Month of March as much as I do. The weather is warming up and next week here in Lubbock it is supposed to get up to 86! :)

No comments: