Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Yesterday we had our class party at school and I got so much chocolate from my kids! It made me feel so loved. I came home with all of it and gave some to Matt. He said to me, "Well, it looks like I'll never have to get you chocolate for Valentine's Day again!" haha it's so true! I put some in the freezer because I had so much of it.

Tonight Matt and I are making dinner together and watching a movie. I like staying in on Valentine's Day so much more than going out to eat. Most places book up like a week in advance or are way too expensive! We are making Seafood Stuffed Avocados with bread and wine. I can tell when we get married we are going to love cooking together. I may not be that good at it now, but I really hope I can learn more because I do enjoy it. Matt says all the time that when we get married he thinks I will not cook, so I HAVE to prove him wrong! :)

Have a great Valentine's Day everyone!!

No comments: