Monday, September 2, 2013

36 Weeks


We are now in the home stretch at 36 weeks! I am still feeling good. I had some contractions last night, but they didn't last more than 45 minutes. My body is getting ready! I feel like I don't look as big with Connor as I did with Porter.

We are headed to the Children's Science Museum today to spend some quality time with Porter. We are definitely trying to soak up these last few weeks with just him.

I got an e-mail today that Connor's bedding is on it's way!! I ordered it from etsy and I can't wait to see it. I'll post nursery pictures as soon as everything goes in this weekend. We are trying to get everything done by 38 weeks, just because that's when Porter came and if Connor decides to come early, all will be ready :)

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and they will start checking me then! Eeek! I can't believe it's almost that time!!!!!!

No comments: