Sunday, September 22, 2013

39 Weeks


Well, we are finally here! The last week of my pregnancy. We are going in to be induced tomorrow and I cannot wait!!!

At this point, I am very uncomfortable and ready to be holding my sweet baby boy!

My mom flew in on Thursday to help me with Porter and get everything set before we go to the hospital. She is such a blessing. She helps without us even asking and seems to know exactly what to do. Moms are pretty awesome like that. (Especially mine!) Plus, she is WONDERFUL with Porter! He runs around the house going, "NANA". It's just the cutest thing. We'll pretty much be a mess when she leaves, but that's for another blog post!!!

Friday night, Matt watched Porter and my mom and I went out for a nice dinner. Just the two of us! It was so nice to be able to "catch up" with her and chat.


So, tomorrow is it! I'm nervous, anxious, and excited. But, mostly ready. I think I have tried to prepare myself emotionally for all that is about to change, but we will see :)

The next post should be about our sweet second born, Connor! We can't wait to meet him!

No comments: