Thursday, June 20, 2013

25 Weeks


Here I am at 25 weeks! I am pretty much living in sun dresses these days because it's so stinkin hot. Let me tell you something. Being pregnant in the summer is no joke! Thank goodness for AC and swimming pools!!

Connor has started moving so much lately. Much more than Porter did! Especially at night. I wake up to him moving around in there like crazy. Which is different, because Porter never did that! Last week, Connor got the hiccups for the first time. It is so cute. Like a little thumping :) I remember when Porter would get them and how fun it would be to imagine him in there with them.

This week I started something new, Physical Therapy! Apparently my SI is out of joint along with my pubis symphonis (sp?) which basically means any time I move my legs up or down, in or out, I am in pain. So my doctor suggested Physical Therapy. I go twice a week and they are teaching me exercises to keep my pain level down at home.

Other than that, I have been enjoying summer with Porter. We have gone swimming almost every day in our neighbors pool, which has been so fun.

I go back to the doctor for my glucose test next week, so we will see how that goes!

No comments: