Monday, June 3, 2013

20 Weeks


Here I am at 20 weeks! It also happened to be Mother's Day. Matt and Porter took me out to Southlake and we spent the day shopping and just spending time together. It was wonderful!

I am still feeling good. I think that I am growing a little faster this time around, but I'm guessing it's because my body has done this before. It's kind of funny because I haven't gained as much weight as I did with Porter. Go figure.

We are offically starting to clean out our guest room and make it into Connor's nursery. It's so fun doing all of this again! We are doing the colors grey, navy and green. There will be chevron pattern incorperated into the theme, as well as elephants! I can't wait to start. It will be so different from Porter's room, but cute just the same :)

No comments: