Tuesday, July 2, 2013

27 Weeks


Here is my 27 week picture! I feel a lot bigger than I think I look. Connor is now 2.5 pounds and 16 inches long. He's getting bigger! :)

I can now feel all kinds of body parts as he moves in my stomach. He is most active at night and mid morning. Connor, you love it when your brother is near. The other day we were taking a nap together and Porter wanted to snuggle next to my belly. Right after he did, Connor gave him a BIG kick! Sibling rivalry already ;)

This pregnancy I am definitely a lot more uncomfortable. I didn't reach being uncomfortable with Porter until around 37 weeks. I feel it a whole 10 weeks earlier now. But, I know it will go by quickly, so for now I need to TRY and enjoy it.

I will leave you with a sweet sweet picture I took of my guys this afternoon! I can't wait until Connor is here and playing with them too!!



No comments: