Saturday, October 1, 2011

5 Months

Well, many exciting things have happened this month that have been SO special!

First, I felt our sweet baby kick for the first time on September 11th. It was so neat to feel little feet kick around in my tummy! Second, we found out that we are having a BOY!!

Week 18

We found out at week 18 that we were having a little boy. I kind of had a hunch, but Matt was shocked! He definitely thought it was a girl. But, so did everyone else!! We were so happy when we found out and I'm pretty sure there were tears (of joy!) during the sonogram. We decided on a name pretty easily, mainly because it was the only name we both loved and agreed on! We chose Porter David.

The first people we told were my mom and step dad and sister. We skyped them because they don't live here. They were in shock too! My mom was so cute..We sent out a "sneak peek" picture of baby Porter before we told them and my mom got it and immediately called my sister to tell her she changed her vote to boy. She said, it just looks like a boy! She was right :) After that, we skyped my dad, step mom and Nana. Here are some pictures of the gender reveal party we had with friends and Matt's parents.




We are holding our little man's sonogram! He was such a wiggle worm that day! He liked grabbing his umbilical cord and pulling it close to his face. I can't wait until the next time we get to see him! We're so in love!!!!!! :)

Week 20

Here I am this week. Getting bigger! We just can't wait for little Porter to get here!!! We are going to register in two weeks and we will be starting on his nursery over the next few weeks as well. Many fun things to come!! :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

So excited for you guys!! It is absolutely THE best thing that will ever happen to you. Sometimes I just stare at Mason and can't get over how much I love him. Hopefully I'll get to see you soon!