Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day

Matt and I are laying low this St. Patrick's day. We are hanging out with his parents and drinking green beer! We had our engagement pictures today and they were SO fun! Matt was really good and did all the cutesy pictures I really wanted. We get to see them in a week and I will post for you all to see. I have been doing wedding stuff here and there over the past few days and I am going tomorrow to talk to the printer about the invitations! I am so ready to get those out (about 2 more months!!) because then everything will seem more real. My family is coming in on Thursday and Robin and Cindy are throwing me a shower on Saturday (My Birthday!!). I cant wait! Wedding stuff is so fun, I'm really enjoying every minute because I know it is going to go by fast! Only 117 more days!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! :)

No comments: