Monday, August 12, 2013

32 and 33 Weeks



Well, I can't believe we are here! At 33 Weeks! I feel like it's going by SO fast now.

We had our family maternity pictures Saturday and they were so fun. Porter was pretty good, considering the circumstances. No melt downs, thank goodness! :) Our photographer is AMAZING and I can't wait to see all of the pictures. I just know she will be phenomenal for our newborn pictures when Connor is born. She's so good with kids!

We are going to be super busy these next two weeks getting ready for Matt's sisters wedding! I am the matron of honor and Porter is one of the ring bearers! I just know it will be so much fun, we just have a lot of last minute things to do to prepare.

I go to the doctor on Thursday and we will get a sonogram before I fly (for the wedding). My doctor just wants to make sure everything looks good and my cervix is closed and I'm not dilated at all. I CANNOT wait to see Connor again. I feel like it's been forever!

Not too much longer! 6 and a half weeks!! We are almost done with the nursery. Just waiting on his bedding to get here, which should be early September. Woo hoo!!

No comments: