Sunday, March 17, 2013

12 Weeks and Happy St. Patrick's Day

I was 12 weeks Friday...which means I'm now one week away from the second trimester! I am so excited and ready to feel good again *hopefully*! We go Tuesday to check on the baby. I know it's only been a year, but I forget what we do in these check ups, so it'll be neat to go through all of the monthly visits again!

Yesterday, Porter and I went to the stockyards for St. Patrick's Day festivities. Matt went out of town for a guys weekend, so it was just P and I. There was TONS of people there!! They had a petting zoo and we met up with Porter's friend Oliver and went into together. Porter loved looking at and petting the animals. He even tried to feed them. I'm not sure he quite understands what you do in a petting zoo, but he sure did like looking at and petting the goats and llama's!

At the end of the day, we watched the parade. I think Porter's face says it all. He was tired and ready for the day to be over!! We had a blast though!!













No comments: