Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Day of School

So today was my last day with my students! It was very bittersweet!! I was so sad to be leaving them, but soooo ready for summer! I love them so much. They keep me laughing every day and I couldn't imagine doing anything else but teaching. There was NEVER a day that I dreaded going to work. I loved seeing their shining faces everyday and was always interested to hear about what they did the night before or how they spent their weekend. I am going to miss them all very much. To my 2008-2009 class, I will never forget you! You will always have a special place in my heart as my first class :)

We had an ice cream party today at the end of the day and I bought whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and sprinkles to put on it. Matt brought everything up and helped me give it out to all the kids. They just love Matt. They were so excited he was there and even asked him to sign their shirts! It was cute!! Matt also brought them all slinkies and they LOVED them. Here we are, we all have our slinkies! :)

1 comment:

Practically Ava said...

Looks like you had a great last day of school! How sweet of Matt to come and help you. See you guys soon!
Kayla