Friday, December 5, 2008

My new blog!

Hello everyone! After doing much blog stalking..I am so excited to finally have my own! Well, I will start out talking about tonight. Matt and I went with our friends Deanna and Mark to the Carol of Lights at Texas Tech! Matt and I love going and it has (sort of) been a tradition of ours over the years. I love going and getting in the Christmas spirit. It is so neat to see our beautiful campus lit with so many beautiful lights!! Now we are hanging out at my house and Matt is studying heavily. He has a final tomorrow at 7:30 am-YUCK! I am so proud of him and how hard he has worked while in grad school. He is so determined and next semester will be his last, thank goodness! Then we will be married and be able to both be on a more "normal" schedule. Speaking of wedding, there is so much to be done over the holidays! I am looking forward to getting together with all of my bridesmaids for the fitting and registering with Matt :) Then, my mom will be in town and we are going to be able to get SO much done..I cant wait until she comes, she has been a huge help with wedding things. Well, I am going to go and try and convince Matt to watch Elf with me (as if I haven't watched it enough lately!) But I just love it!! Happy Holidays Everyone!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

LAURA! So glad you have a blog.. one more person to stalk! haha.. love you and can't wait to see you!

aassqqqw said...

hey Laura...can't wait to see yall either!
ready for new years?

Deanna said...

YEAH!!! It looks so great! I wish we brought a camera to take pictures of our fun night. I am going to call you after school to see if you guys want to do something tonight! Love you!