Saturday, December 24, 2011

32 Weeks and Merry Christmas!


32 weeks..I can't believe how BIG my belly is getting! Still feeling good and sleeping well. It is amazing to think that there is a little baby in there! I have to say, I am shocked looking at this picture that I have not experienced back pain yet. It mostly hurts in the lower part of my belly, but from talking to other people that is normal. He has been very quiet during the day and VERY active at night. As soon as I lay down he is ready to rock and roll. Hopefully, this isn't a regular thing! ;)

My mom got this little ornament for Matt and I. It's Porter's 4D picture! I think it's so precious I can look at that ornament years from now and remember this Christmas when I was pregnant with him.

Dear Porter,
It won't be long until you are here. 7 more weeks, if that! :) We are spending this week after Christmas getting your room all set up for you! We can't wait to hold you in our arms.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: