Saturday, December 3, 2011

29 Week Update

I decided to start blogging about my pregnancy every week from here until the end. First, so I can document the third trimester and second, so I can see how much my belly grows! Here is week 29
Now that I am in my last trimester, I feel like my belly grows bigger every day! This week has definitely been a "growing week", as one of my good friend calls it. I have felt my ligaments growing this week and man has it been painful. But, nothing a little tylenol doesn't help :)

Porter has stopped moving as much as he used to and now when he moves, it's much slower and bigger movements. He gets the hiccups about 3 times every day and it's the sweetest thing. We go in for our 4D sonogram on Monday and I can't wait to see how much he's changed since we saw him last!

On another note, I had lunch today with one of my dear friends Deanna and her son Mason. He is the cutest little boy ever and is such a good baby! We had a great time catching up and I can't wait till Porter is born so him and Mason can have play dates! :)

No comments: