Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful for...

Today I am thankful for my husband. Since it is the third of November, I will write 3 reasons why I am thankful for him!

1. He makes me laugh. Not that ha-ha laugh, but the kind that comes from deep down inside. The kind that gives you a cramp in your side. No matter what kind of day I have had, when he gives me "the look", I know he is about to say or do something that will make me laugh. I love that about him.

2. He is so helpful. Any time I ask him to do something for me he does it. Whether it's cleaning the house or making dinner, he will do it. All I have to do is ask. :)

3. He is a hard worker. I love this quality about him. From his job to working on a project at home, he does it whole-heartily. He rarely ever loses faith, and will keep going until it is finished. He loves figuring things out and is such a handy-man around the house. I love him for that!

I am so thankful God gave me such a wonderful and loving husband!

No comments: