Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blogging and Christmas Decorations

Well, it is day 7 of November and I have already failed to post one day. I will tell you though, that I had every intent of posting last night. But, I took a Benadryl and fell asleep early. Sorry, life happens. Oh well.

The other day, I went shopping with Robin at Marshall's. Not just any Marshall's, but one with a home decor section of the store. It was great! They had Christmas decorations, which was great because I REALLY need to start buying Christmas decorations for our house. Being a newly wed, we really don't have many decorations. I bought two new decorations for our house and they are so cute.


Here is our Countdown to Christmas, it's not really 39 days till Christmas but that's all it went up to. If you are wondering, there are 47 days :) I can't wait to post a picture of our tree when we get it up, but I am going to control myself and wait a few more weeks!

No comments: