Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's here!

For the next 5 months, our lives are now consumed with...


TEXAS TECH FOOTBALL



When people ask me, "Do you miss Lubbock?!" So far, I have said no. Until now. I do miss Lubbock now. I miss waking up on a Saturday morning and spending the entire day anticipating the game. Going out and tailgating with all of our friends. Being surrounded by people who just like you, LOVE Texas Tech Football. The stadium, the atmosphere, the beer and barbque :) I miss it all. I think we will be going to one game this year, and that makes me happy!


Here are a few pictures at games over the years!!!



We look so young! I think this is our junior year.




My friend Lindsay and I



Three years ago when we beat A&M there. GREAT game!!!


Are you ready for some football?! We ARE!!

4 comments:

Doug and Kelli said...

I'm not even a true Red Raider... and I LOVE me some Tech football!!!
Doug and I hope to go to a game this year too!!

Kristi said...

Yay for Tech Football!!

Jack and Sam said...

GO LONGHORNS!!! haha jk, yall are the cutest tech couple i've seen! :0)

Erin said...

Hey! I'm a fellow beauty and I'm at Tech and loving football!! I'll be sure to cheer enough for yall too. Wreck 'Em!