Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fancy Blog!

Today my blog got a makeover! I love it. Thank you Julie, you are so crafty! :)

The challenge is going pretty well for me so far. I reallly wanted to cheat last night and eat some peanut butter M&M's (sooo good!) but Matt wouldn't let me. He said, he is kind of doing this too and if I ate them in front of him it would be hard for him to resist. I looked at him and smiled for being so great and not letting me. haha So, I didn't cheat. Tanna told me to tell him thank you for her! I'm glad he is much stronger than I am and can really keep me accountable.

I have been spending a lot of time this week with Robin and Adalyn helping her out and keeping her company since right now I am not working. It gets pretty boring at my house (my husband would beg to differ and could probably tell me 10 things I should be doing right now!) BUT spending the days with them is much more FUN! I meant to take my camera over the other day so we could take pictures, but I forgot. Robin always dresses her in the cutest outfits! I will take pictures next time.

Well, I am off to make dinner..

Have a good night friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute header!! Me and Miss Brylee will have to hang out with you guys one day!! Now that everyone is back in school it is a little boring :) I am about to write down your recipe and try it out! Sounds awesome!

Kristi said...

Peanut butter M&M's sounds amazing!! Yum!! I may have to use that for a cheat some day! Love the new header!