Friday, February 10, 2012

1 week old

Porter you are ONE week old! I can't believe how fast time is going by now and just told your daddy last night I want it to slow down. I am enjoying EVERY second with you and just LOVE being your mommy.

I have to say, we are so blessed. You are the best baby! You pretty much only cry when you need something and we can usually figure it out by checking a few things.

You are wearing newborn clothes and diapers. You eat every 2-3 hours and very well might I add. You LOVE to eat! You wake up about every 3-4 hours at night by stirring and then I change and feed you, which you normally just sleep right through!

You love the sound of the blow dryer and white noise. You also love warm water and when we brush your hair. I can't wait to give you a "real" bath, I think you will love it!!

You HATE being naked and having your diaper changed.

Your daddy and I just love to cuddle and stare at you. You are SO alert too. You just look around and take everything in most of the time. We are hoping it stays this way ;)

7 comments:

Ashlye Bickston said...

What a cutie patootie! I'm loving his room!

KMHR said...

I came across you blog a few weeks ago and being pregnant myself, I could relate to a lot of what you wrote about in your entries. You little one is absolutely precious. What a blessing! Also, I am LOVING Porter's pillow. Where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking?

Practically Ava said...

He is too cute!!! I am so happy for y'all parenting is soooooooo much fun. And I too would love to know where that adorable pillow came from!

Laura and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura and Matt said...

Thanks ladies! :) The pillow was a gift from a friend and she said her neighbor makes them! Her website is http://thechocolatezebra.blogspot.com/

KMHR said...

Thanks so much for sharing the information about the pillow. I will certainly look into it for our little bundle of joy!

Maydelin said...

I love the first photo!!! Happy First week!